St. Charles Family Law Attorneys
Legal Advice That Protects You From Financial and Emotional Stress
The factual and legal challenges of family law practice can present enough trouble for someone facing a divorce or child custody dispute. The personal, financial and emotional stresses of a family law problem can make the situation even more difficult to deal with.
At The Bellon Law Group, our lawyers know what you're going through, and we know how to help people keep the emotional turmoil under control by showing you how the legal system can protect your interests. Once you understand your rights and responsibilities, you'll be in a good position to define your own goals and explore your legal and practical options for achieving them. To learn how you can benefit from the advice and support of experienced St. Charles family law attorneys, contact our office for a consultation.
Missouri Divorce and Family Law Advice: Call 636-949-3111
Visit Our Blog For More Information On Missouri Family Law and Your Rights: St. Charles Divorce Lawyer Blog.
Douglas Bellon heads our family law practice, and he knows how to work with a wide range of legal problems for people in widely differing personal circumstances. Our firm's clients reflect the full spectrum of occupations, educational levels, income levels and demographics of St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Warren County and the St. Louis metropolitan area. Our goal in each case is to help you find a path toward a positive outcome for yourself and your children.
We advise people about Missouri family law problems of all kinds:
- Alimony or spousal maintenance
- Property division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Divorce involving complex assets or spouses with significant net worth
- The Role of the Guardian Ad Litem in your Divorce
- Child custody
- Child support
- Unmarried parents' rights
- Step-parent Adoptions
- Parental relocation proposals
- Contested parental relocation hearings
- Modification of divorce decrees and family court orders
- Enforcement of divorce decrees and other family court orders
- Electronic Filing
- How long does a child support obligation continue after divorce when my child goes to college?
- Which process is right for me in my divorce?
- Should I mediate my divorce?
For additional information about the ways we work with clients across the range of Missouri divorce and family law problems, contact The Bellon Law Group in St. Charles.